Our fast-paced office is always looking for eager individuals to join our team. While an associates degree or higher is preferred, we invite you to learn more about our company and how you can help us serve our customers even better, we’d love to connect with you. Please email your resume to Heidi Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining our team.
When you work at Cattaraugus Abstract Corp. you’re part of a County – wide real-estate services company that helps make the dream of property ownership a reality. Whether we’re providing residential and commercial title Abstracts, closing, and recording services or specialized rundowns for a real estate closing, we deliver comprehensive service, deep expertise, and innovative customer solutions by way of our direct operations. Join our team and discover how Cattaraugus Abstract Corp. impacts lives for the better. We do more than offer broad-scale real-estate services and solutions; we provide the security for building communities and dreams.
Now Hiring: Title Abstractor – Full Time – Little Valley, New York
Job Summary: Under direct supervision, abstracts documents on title orders within company guidelines. Performs basic title searches, verifying, reviewing, and compiling information including but not limited to tract index information, property surveys and legal descriptions, title orders, customer information, ownership histories, physical address, etc. which involves the return of a set of documents reflecting the history of a property. Please email your resume to Heidi Hammond at email@example.com if you’re interested in joining our team.
- Abstracts documents on title orders within company guidelines to determine the condition of the title and insurability of the
- Performing basic title searches, verifying, reviewing and compiling information including but not limited to geographic information, property surveys and legal descriptions, title orders, customer information, ownership histories, physical address, etc. which involves the return of a set of documents reflecting the history of a
- Updates title and judgment searches and ensures timely processing of abstract
- Answers questions and inquiries regarding process, procedures and transactions, as
- Submits details for examination of the title and provide updates to appropriate
- Utilizes various documents, files, websites, and title search
- Recommends and advises management on process improvement and impact of change and leads initiatives to improve processes and service/products.
- Performs other duties as
Qualifications/Role Specific Knowledge:
- Computer skills including working knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing and database software packages, internet applications and/or company specific computer
- General knowledge of practices and procedures of the industry, department or specialized
- Attention to detail and maintains
- Good organizational skills, communication and analytical
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines and work in team-oriented
- Self-motivated illustrates a commitment to customer
- Able to respond to inquiries promptly and accurately
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in general clerical and administrative support Returning Job Seekers
Cattaraugus Abstract Corp. is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us via email by clicking here.
Needed: Recording and Abstracting Clerk
Title Abstract Corp. located in beautiful Little Valley, New York is seeking a full time experienced Recording and Abstracting Clerk. Please email your resume to Heidi Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in joining our team.
A successful candidate in this position needs to be able to manage the following:
- research chain of title;
- map and follow survey descriptions,;
- record misc documents, deeds etc., in current county in Western New York in a timely manner;
- follow directions for abstracting and;
- ability to e-file documents (or ability to learn using Simplifile)
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years experience, pay high attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multi-task are essential for success in this position. They must be able to work well with others in a family style atmosphere. Position is full-time (Monday-Friday) and hiring immediately.
Monday – Friday. Immediate hire. Please submit resume to Heidi Hammond at email@example.com.
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
Min Experience: 2-3 Years
Preferred: Associates Degree in Business Administration
Salary: Commiserate with experience
Benefits: After probationary period